Friday, February 20, 2009

mix tape



i was going to make a mix cd for everyone that is going to come to the oatmeal stout release party (i know it's gay but it makes me happy so fuck off) but since i figured out how to put songs on this bitch for you to download i'm just going to make my mix tape on here. happy listening.

blk jks - lakeside
fever ray - when i grow up
vega - well known pleasures
ty segall - the drag
the phenomenal handclap band - testimony
sgt. dunbar and the hobo banned - a walk through charles mingus's garbage pile
shirley ann lee - theres a light
miami horror - don't be on with her
the gay blades - bob dylan's 115th nightmare
cfcf - crystal mines
black joe lewis - gunpowder
ben sollee - only a son
amanaz - khala my friend
the presets-if i know you
papercuts - future primitive
mt. st. helen's vietnam band - anchors dropped
cotton jones - blood red sentimental blues
mayer hawthorne - when i said goodbye
starfucker -florida

2 comments:

  1. I'll go fetch some oatmeal stout and listen to this while I clean today :-) I'll be there in spirit, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay. I feel cool. You put Ty Segall on your mixed cd.

    ReplyDelete