Friday, February 13, 2009

darwin month



so darwin day has come and gone and i was too busy going to swedish furniture stores and riding my bike to get around to letting everyone know that yesterday was darwin's 200th birthday. i am assuming that the 4 people who read this blog already know that it's darwin day but it got me thinking. we should dedicate at least a month to recognize ol' chuck. i'm just sayin, his discoveries have changed the way we see our planet and gave rise to many other findings and theories that have since been proven as fact. so i'm not going to worry about missing his birthday, i'm going to celebrate his legacy all month long. who's with me?

3 comments:

  1. If celebrating his legacy means trying to find dinosaur meat to grill up, then I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have a beer/Darwin party!!!!!! Or, for your guys anniversary, can we all come dressed as either you or Leah??? I call Flashdance Leah, right after she has given up playing police songs on the bass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "Dress as the Hosts" party is an awesome idea. If you do it, I won't shower the whole week before...you know...for authenticity.

    ReplyDelete